The Launching Voice For Islamic Propagation and Orientation of Brikama, Gambia, is a registered non-profit, public charitable trust. It was established in February 2010. It promotes Islamic Teaching and Da’wah - the proper presentation, understanding and appreciation of Islam, as well as removing misconceptions about Islam - amongst less aware Muslims and non-Muslims. LVIPO uses modern technology for its activities, where ever feasible. Its presentation of Islam reaches millions of people worldwide through networks, internet and the print media. LVIPO's activities and facilities provide the much needed understanding about the truth and excellence of Islamic teachings. We intend to cooperate with all Muslim Preachers, schools both Arabic and English for proper Islamic Da’awaa, teaching and the entire Muslims in the Gambia and beyond under one umbrella.
Below are some of our objectives.
1. Record and publish speeches of Preachers and send them to remote villages and to those who have difficulties to get audio tapes.
2. Help Preachers in activating the work of advocacy in the country.
3. To organize seminars, conferences and Islamic events.
4. To create and promote peaceful dialogue with people of other faiths.
5. To address misconceptions that the wider society may have about Islam
6. To instill and motivate Muslim youths to partake actively in development drive and ventures within the society.\
7.To train Muslim youth about the new technology in the Gambia .
8.To promote and develop Islamic application .